Online Email RSVP via eVite
- SFMC sends an eVite email to members generally 2 weeks prior to each event.
- Member is asked to RSVP “YES” or “NO” and follow instructions for providing partner name(s) & Forward Tee designation in Comments, if applicable.
- Member or Team Captain receives immediate eVite confirmation email with his RSVP designation.
ALL Members receive reminder eVite email 2-3 days prior to each scheduled event, including a link for TEE TIMES & GROUPINGS. Sign Up period is closed though.
- RSVP’s received after the signup deadline (usually Wednesday 12:00 pm) will receive a message that signup period is closed and to call the Pro shop. You are encouraged to call the Pro shop directly to signup for the event.
- Member may change his RSVP by reopening his eVite confirmation email: click on “View Invitation”; Change Reply; and Submit.
- Members who do not RSVP may receive follow up eVite emails to encourage event participation.
Sign Up at SF
- Tournament Sign Up Sheets are posted in the SF Men’s Locker Room or in the Pro Shop. Members may write his name and teammate name(s), if applicable.
- Member must indicate who is playing Forward Tees
- Any changes must be made on the Sign Up Sheet and/or with the Pro Shop
- Member can get TEE TIMES & GROUPINGS by visiting or calling the Pro Shop or accessing “Event Tee Times” at www.simsburyfarmsmensclub.com
Use only One Sign Up Method per tournament not both to avoid duplicates.
Update your Email “Junk/Spam” setting to accept Evite: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Save your Evite RSVP Confirmation email until the event date in case you need to change your RSVP. Also call the Pro Shop.